Subject: [Leica] No Lluis, no picture, please!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:59:33 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed:

> On my today walk, just amazing ...
> > No picture, please!
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1023065w.jpg.html
> > just before
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Rambla/L1023064w.jpg.html<<

Lluis mon ami, ;-)

A couple of old guys like us could have a great walk each day shooting the
pretty Senoritas of Barcelona!! ;-) And nobody would take us seriously as
they'd know we were a couple of "Elder Gentlemen" out having fun! But I bet
we'd meet lots of smiling ladies! ;-) They might even buy us a glass of fine
wine? A cold beer? Or maybe even a fine Scotch!
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] No Lluis, no picture, please!)