Subject: [Leica] IMG: Shucking Corn
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 20:37:51 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

> PESO:
>
> Scanning old slides.  Hard to believe this little girl would be 12 now:
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/138265668
> > M7, Noctilux, Provia
> > It was really, really dark in there.<<<<

Hi Tina,
Do you re-call if you pushed the film? Even though you were using a
Noctilux?

It has such a real life look to it that we don't see in digital? .. It
appears a touch grainy? So that's why I asked about the "pushing?"

Your photography on the southern excursions' have always been a treat and
greatly appreciated.

Yep the B&W has been incredible also, but usually in a different content
within the darkness of the homes.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Shucking Corn)