Subject: [Leica] OT: More useless question, website name...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:06:16 -0700

For a variety of reasons, I chose www.5pmlight.com as my main website a
couple years ago, the primary reason being that richardman.com is not
available.

I didn't choose richardmanphotography.com at that time, however, it now
makes sense to use richardmanphotography.com, if I choose.

I just bought richardmanphotography.com last night. Moving forward, I can
use that as an immediate redirect to http://www.5pmlight.com or I can
migrate my stuff to this new site.

What would you prefer? Generally, people would find me through google or
links on pages anyway, so the actual name does not matter as much as before.
However, it may be nice to see richard at richardmanphotography.com as an
email
address (which would be a forward but that's another story)

Thanks

(yes yes I know I should be photographing, but I have taken ~1000 frames in
the last week+ on my M9 and E-3, besides the film XPan on Yosemite...)
--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.5pmlight.com>

Replies: Reply from bryanwi at bryanwi.com (Bryan Willman) ([Leica] OT: More useless question, website name...)