Subject: [Leica] Wooops....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:37:17 -0700

Craig Semetko offered:

> Please forgive me for posting a FS today--I've been thinking it's Friday
> all day and just realized I sent out the FS a day early. Sorry!<<<<<

OK craig you can get away with it once in 20 years as yer not alone in any
case.

However???????????? If in the future it should happen again? As with  a few
others who've been invited to the "SALOON KEEPERS" office after a second
indiscretion. They've never been heard of nor seen again!!!
Although it has been rumoured they are some where between here and Mars on a
beta testing rocketship launched from the Silicon Valley testing range! ....
So if this is the case, just make sure it doesn't happen again 'cause you're
a really nice guy and would be sorely missed! ;-)

But then think of all the neat "UNPOSED" M9 photos during the trip and the
shades of the litttle green people you might find! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)