Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome NYC 1941
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:57:07 -0700

Mark:  These are fantastic!  Thanks so much for posting.  My parents
were twenty-somethings living in NYC when these were taken.

If anyone wants to see more of the work, the article has a link to the
collection, here:
<http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/cushman/index.jsp>

--Peter

----
Mark Rabiner wrote:

 > Kodachrome NYC 1941
 > Taken with a Contax IIA ,  Carl Zeiss Sonnar F/1.5 50mm lens, a Carl
Zeiss

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036932/New-York-City-photos-Charles-W-Cushman-reveal-1940s-life-Big-Apple.html>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Kodachrome NYC 1941)