Subject: [Leica] IMG: Musical teens
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:03:45 -0700

Gerry Walden showed:

> Here is a second one for today, taken at a street market in Winchester
> again:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/Musical+Teens.jpg.html

Hi Gerry,
 I like the location and their interplay face to face. Exposure etc.

HOWEVER? :-(

They look static ? As in they are doing just that! "Sitting on their butts
not actually playing!" If they are, my apologies. I'd have had a shot at
them in several exposures of maybe a 1/4 second shutter speed because in
that manner their hands may have some blur to them indicating life movement?

A passing thought for the next time??

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Musical teens (Ted))