Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Flower
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:45:44 -0400

My wife's garden makes an excellent calendar. It let's you know what
month it is at a glance. I love to watch the seasons cycle through
it. It starts in the early spring with Lenten Roses, Snow Drops, and
Crocuses. as time moves on it progresses to Daffodils, Tulips,
Irises, and Peonies. During high summer there are annuals, Monarda,
and Hosta, Now that September is here there are Japanese Anemones,
Autumn Crocuses, and Chrysanthemums to look forward to. One of my
favorite early autumn flowers are Spider lilies likes these......

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Spider_Lilly.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Barney

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Flower)