Subject: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) 4 M9 IMAGES
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 19:52:50 -0700

Herbert Kanner asked:
Subject: Re: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) 4 M9 IMAGES

> When did you join us spendthrifts and get the M9? Ain't it lovely!<<<

Hi Herb,
Unfortunately I wish I could have bought it. :-( Yes it is quite incredible
to say the least! It's the best Leica made as far as I'm concerned.

I was being interviewed about my career for a new TV programme and Leica
loaned me an M9 to use during the interview and on location shooting. Me
shooting with the M9 and the TV cameraman shooting me doing my thing with
the M9.  Another "FREE PLUG"  for Leica when I'm being interviewed for print
media or TV.

Unfortunately Monday I have to return it! :-(  However one of these days one
never knows how the Great Spirit touches us, I may just have one or two of
them. :-) Just gotta keep the faith! :-)

I uploaded 4 frames in the Leica Gallery I shot during the "on location
shoot" for TV.

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ted+grant/HaT/

There are three photos at Fisherman's Wharf in the #2 folder and one photo
in folder  #3.

These were shot in less than 10 minutes as the TV crew were running behind
time. So I quickly walked along and shot that which caught my eye.....
CLICK! :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) 4 M9 IMAGES)