Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A Day At The Park
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:23:20 -0700

Yosemite. Late summer (early autumn?) after most crowds are gone and
Yosemite Falls is just a trickle.
I'd heard there were going to be clouds and thunderstorms, so I left home at
2:15am to catch the sunrise up on Tioga Pass Rd; Tenaya Lake.
Not a cloud in the sky... So I tried to make the best of a very sleepy
day... Headed home at 3:30pm as it was raining cats and dogs with no letup
in sight...

http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011-09-09-Yosemite/index.html

Comments and critiques are always greatly appreciated,
Bob

--
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA