Subject: [Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) YAHOO! WELL SORT OF! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:27:31 -0700

M9 use today! :-)

I've had an M8 for a few years, but given I was being interviewed for a TV
programme on "ACTIVE SENIOR CITIZENS!" :-) I was loaned an M9 for a few
days!!!!!!! Yee Haw! :-)

Now I still believe in my M8! I don't have any choice! :-)  HOWEVER the
M9???? Holy Cow that is a camera and half super machine! :-) As soon as I
down loaded the 28mm asph. Elmarit images shot for the TV production as
their cameraman was taping me, "IN ACTION SHOOTING"! I immediately saw the
difference! I couldn't believe it, quite a MAJOR difference without
question!

Am I going to now rush out and buy one????? Unfortunately at this time in my
economic life?????? ....... No! :-) Once again pointing that the digital era
and the LEICA M9 are unfortunatly 50 years too late for an old fart like
myself! :-)

 But those of you using an M9 know what I'm talking about without question.
Yes the M8 is still a great machine without question and I've been extremely
pleased with my up to date results. However the M9? Sorry folks it is in a
higher capture bracket class than the M8! But then that's life, no need to
get into great crying fits .............. ! If you don't have one! Maybe
some day, as in the days of film and always wanting the best until we could
afford them! :-)

cheers,
Dr.ted :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 TODAY! :-) YAHOO! WELL SORT OF! :-))