Subject: [Leica] OT: Strange behaviour ...
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:43:20 +0200

This post is not a Weirdnesday snap - below is a link to a straight
JPEG convertion of a RAW file I rescued from a damaged CF card using
Sandiskrescue Pro.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/prise+de+vue+sans+titre-00045.jpg.html

I don't mind much about the photos but I'm curious to know why the
camera seems to have behaved as a film camera with damaged sprockets.
I shot in heavy rain with this card in, and the battery collapsed soon
afterwards if this may help, but this was on the following day to the
pix above.

Thanks in anticipation for any clue that might help me avoid this kind
of unwanted experience.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe, now dry.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Strange behaviour ...)