Subject: [Leica] This vehicle protected by Smith & Wesson
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:05:30 -0500

On 9/4/2011 2:12 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=709&category=41
>
> Another one from New Mexico

Excellent image.  I always wondered about stickers like that.  Around
here a burglar can usually assume the worst case, sticker or no.  But
then, last year we had a home invasion a block from where I live.  The
people were held at gunpoint for four hours and are lucky to be alive.
The reaction of our local PD was to buy machine guns, and my confidence
is not soaring

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] This vehicle protected by Smith & Wesson)