Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2011 #35 (to Philippe)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:22:55 -0500

>Nice idea - the grain/noise on the neck is too pronounced in
>comparison with the hand's but the global picture works fine for me.

Philippe --

I see what you mean and noticed that too. I did attempt to minimize this
some but not to eliminate it completely. If I should ever work on this
picture again, particularly to print it, I'd definitely follow your advice.

Thanks for sharing.
.
Dave.

--
See my 2011 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2011 #35 (to Philippe))