Subject: [Leica] Few Snaps from Eastern Sierra
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:46:42 -0700

Richard,

you certainly covered a lot of terrain in a short time! My compliments on
your images.

Oliver

PS: The term "Range of Light" was coined in the following passage by John
Muir: "After ten years spent in the heart of it, rejoicing and wondering,
bathing in its glorious floods of light, seeing the sunbursts of morning
among the icy peaks, the noonday radiance on the trees and rocks and snow,
the flush of alpenglow, and a thousand dashing waterfalls with their
marvelous abundance of irised spray, it still seems to me above all others
the Range of Light." (Source: PBS)

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Few Snaps from Eastern Sierra)