Subject: [Leica] OT: Print Sale Sites
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

Though I have my own website, it really doesn't provide visitors with any
way,
other than contacting me via email, to order a print. I'm wondering if any
of
you use a commercial website to take orders? I'm not sure I want to leave
the
printing up to the site as I'm really finicky about my prints.

Feel free to respond off list. Any help/advice would be appreciated,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com