Subject: [Leica] IMG: Why I Love Seattle
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:06:07 -0700

Brian:  Yes indeed.  We've had Tilly for about a year and a half now. We
got her from a breeder a couple of miles north of the Canadian border.
She's didn't do well in dog shows for reasons that only the AKC cares
about, so she ended up with us. She's a great little dog, and we love
her to pieces.

Back in Jan 2007 we corresponded briefly about yours, which I saw in a
photo. My folks got a Border just after I graduated from college, so I
knew the breed and liked it. Katya was interested in a smaller dog, so
that's what we ended up getting when the opportunity arose. Geoff was a
great "enabler." Check out the most recent few pages of my LUG gallery,
you'll see plenty more of Tilly.

--Peter