Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Canon
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:14:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Richard Man wrote:

>Can you point out a couple sample images?
>

>> When I used a 400mm Canon lens people saw the difference between it and
>> the
>> 400mm f/6.8 Telyt, even at screen resolution.  I didn't ask anyone if they
>> saw a difference, they saw my website & e-mailed to ask what happened.

Hmmm... lots of variables involved including films, subjects and lighting,
but let's see how perceptive LUGgers are.  Some of these were made with a
Leica lens, some with a Canon lens.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/phasianidae/rnphea01.html
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/artiodactyls/btde03.html
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/bombycillidae/cewa00.html