Subject: [Leica] Leica and Apple
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:25:38 -0400

Yeah, it's neat the way that works. I ordered a MacBook Pro just the way I
wanted it because it wasn't in stock at the local dealer, and it was made to
order at the factory. I could trace its shipping progress by FedEx from
Shanghai or wherever it was made once it had been shipped.

The thing that isn't so neat is that the huge American economy can't do this
sort of thing domestically.

?howard

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Leica and Apple)