Subject: [Leica] Gandhi with Flowers II
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:00:56 -0500

On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:48 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110815_180541.jpg.html
>
> This one does not have focus problems and the main flowers really are only
> the ones in his hand which are clear. Which is ok with me.
> It was done a few minutes before the last one.
> So it's really Gandhi with Flowers II - The beginning.

also a worthy photograph.

though the first one had a wonderful sense of motion.
It felt like the figure was actually strolling through the flowers
with only the subtlest suggestion of his carrying the flowers in his hand.

This one shows the monument well
yet lacks the sense of "life" the first had.

(subjective of course)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com