Subject: [Leica] CNN: Film photography, w/Erwitt
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 00:19:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 "Peter Klein" <pklein at threshinc.com>wrote:

>A nice, 5-6 minute piece on film photography from CNN.  Includes a bit of
>Elliot Erwitt and his work, a photo school, people from a store that sells
>film, and PrintSpace.  There's even a Leica in there.

><http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/video/living/2011/08/18/natpkg.film.not.dead.yet.cnn>
>

>--Peter
Thanks so much for this, Peter.  Elliott Erwitt is my favorite photographer
and has inspired my personal picture taking since I discovered his work in
the '70's. I sent some of my photos to him in 1988, and he was nice enough
to give me a response that encouraged me.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3 at uwm.edu