Subject: [Leica] Brian's Presentation - K3 inks
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:34:09 +1000

The pigment is in suspension while in your cartridges of course. Only after
it is distributed in micro droplets on an appropriate medium can it be
absorbed into the surface and the carrier dissipate. You can test its
persistance once partly dried by just not using your printer enough. The
residue remains perfectly preserved as an immovable mass in half of the
printheads ;-)

Cheers
Geoff

*Izzy for Prime Minister!*