Subject: [Leica] OT IMG Rerun: The Smokies, Part Deaux
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:40:47 +0000

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank all of you who complimented my two photos of the Smokies
week before last. I apologize for not updating the photos sooner. After much
work in Lightroom (I learned how to use the gradient filter), recalibrating
my monitor and numerous test prints, I finally got these to look right on
paper. Final prints were delivered to my daughter last weekend. Hopefully
they will be on her wall in Boone, N.C. for Christmas. Thanks again for the
kind words. They keep me going.

Before & after sunset.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Boone/Sunset+Print-0148.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Boone/After+Sunset+Print-1.jpg.html>