Subject: [Leica] List critique - was: Thinking about a D700 or D7000 -
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:20:38 -0500

On Aug 15, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Jan Decher <wanderjan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I fully second these voices.  I would like to see more discussion of and
> results from Leica (or lets say R and M Mount) gear that some of us can
> actually afford.

These days, when one can mount M and R lenses on various digital bodies, it
would be difficult to keep this list to "Leica only" postings (though 99% of
my photo posts are 100% Leica gear). And I believe Brian has clearly stated
that this is an "open and very lightly moderated photo email list."

Got to love the family for what it is Jan ;-) (or not)

George