Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/8/2011: multitasking on the beach
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:01:38 -0400

Yeah, frightening.

Do you remember a ST:TNG episode, where an alien species tried to take
over the Enterprise with an addictive "video game"?

Whenever I ride the bus and see all the people in the age range 13-25
engrossed with their "personal device", I think, RIM/Apple/SONY/NOKIA
etc have succeeded in taking over that demographic.

Vick

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/8/2011: multitasking on the beach)