Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac OS-X 10.7 Lion upgrade stops Nikon Coolscan s/w working
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 07:22:28 -0400

partition your computer and install snow leopard back in the other partition.
you can work in lion on the images acquired in snow leopard.
bharani

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:02:06 +0100 (BST)
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz at yahoo.fr>
Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac OS-X 10.7 Lion upgrade stops Nikon Coolscan
       s/w     working
To: "lug at leica-users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>

Oops! I've just upgraded to Mac OS-x 10.7 Lion from 10.6.8 Snow
Leopard, and my Coolscan 4.03 s/w connected to a Coolscan V comes up
with a message saying G4 applications are no longer supported. Wish
I'd know this beforehand!

Does anyone know if an update is available for Intel based version?
Please don't tell me to use my Windows Laptop as my workflow is all
based on Mac!!

Thanks
Jeff le kiwi