Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, Aram
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:54:37 -0400

it's nice as botany but i'm afraid neither does much for me as images.

but nicely done!
i don't think the 1st one is harsh as you need bright light to get the
detail.
bharani

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 15:55:29 -0700
From: "Aram Langhans" <leicar at q.com>
To: <lug at leica-users.org>

Saw these in the neighbor's garden while taking a walk the other day.  She
said I could pick it, so I did.  Got a few shots.

Taken on the kitchen counter at night with a few overhead flood lights for
lighting.  A bit harsh.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc2/Sunflower-5197.jpg.html

This one was by north facing window with softer light.  Also taken with the
100 APO, to remain on topic.  It is also a 9 shot stack using PS5.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc2/untitled-5216-Edit.jpg.html

View large.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram