Subject: [Leica] In London
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:14:16 -0700

Esther and I will be in London from Sept 3 to Sept 9 staying with
friends in Richmond and then will fly off with Henning and Tanya to
Nairobi on the 10th.
We also come back together on Sept 23 but unfortunately we are already
booked for the 23rd evening. So, if any London luggers want to get
together with us it will have to be during the earlier period. Please
contact me off list if interested. Hopefully there will be no rioting
in Richmond.
Howard