Subject: [Leica] Catching up on comments
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:13:32 -0400

Been tied up for a while, and haven't had the time to comment on some of the
posts that I find intriguing.  There have been so many good ones.

First, Charlie Chan's images?.really very strong, both of them.  The image
of the prison cell is haunting.

Next, Jim's continuing macro shots, especially "messy job."  I continue to
be amazed at what he's capturing.

Alan's shots of the biker gathering "almost" made me wish I still had my
Ducati 450MX.  <almost>  I really enjoyed the series.

Larry Z's "waiting" just jumps right off the screen..great shot.

Nathan's tour series.  I was thinking today that he manages to capture such
a variety of scenes that I almost feel as if I had been there.

Barney's amaryllis is just gorgeous.

And, after the weather reports from Oklahoma and Louisiana, I'm not
complaining about 98!

Thanks for sharing, folks,

Ken

Kenneth Frazier