Subject: [Leica] Leaving for Santa Fe, be back in a couple weeks!
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:03:17 -0400

hope you both enjoy your trip together!!
and happy reunion :-)
don't forget to drink plain water.
bharani

Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 02:02:29 -0400
From: Chris Crawford <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com>
To: "Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>" <lug at leica-users.org>

I?m driving to Santa Fe, starting Saturday afternoon, to retrieve about 300
art books that I had to leave with a friend when I moved back to Indiana 4
years ago. I finally have the money to go back for the books, which I had to
leave because I couldn?t fit them in my car when I moved back here. My son
and I are going together, and I will be spending extra days shooting all the
way there and back. Looking forward to a lot of fun and cool photos! Be back
in a couple weeks. Have to be back by the 22 of August, my son starts school
then. He?ll be in high school this year!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook