Subject: [Leica] PESO: My breakfast friend
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 07:46:02 -0400

On Jul 30, 2011, at 12:45 AM, Bob Adler wrote:

> while she takes her semester abroad...
> http://www.rgaphoto.com/milliecat/content/_1000129_large.html
> I've never been owned by a cat before. Not sure what to expect.
> BoB

Good one, Bob!  From that look on her face, I'd say you're well on your way
to being "owned!"

And, Nathan is right.  You really don't have to worry too much.  They will
decide what you need to know and will usually tell you.

My niece's two, the ones lying in the window shot, know their feeding times
and they will definitely let ME know it's time to eat.

Ken
Kenneth Frazier
kennybod at me.com
kennybod at mac.com