Subject: [Leica] an encounter in CT
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:39:53 -0400

dear ken,
yes indeed.
very dark scene, around 8 in the evening.
the thick window glass did not make it easier as i shot it at an acute
tangent and not perpendicular to the glass.
the vignetting type effect along the right border is from the window
glass itself.

this shot is of the train to new york from the train to boston.
in the morning i was going the other way but missed the oncoming acela
and barely caught the tail end
in a very blurry photo that you can see here -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/3350128993/
that encounter is in the daytime.
which is why i was on the lookout on the return trip.
have not been on the acela since but the next time i will be prepared
in the morning itself.
:-)
bharani