Subject: [Leica] S2 on a Safari
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:03:11 -0400

"?the Encyclopedia Syndrome.  What I mean by this is that they shoot the

same pictures  ?seen in books for many decades over and over again. I think

you know what I mean?  They usually have no compelling message and mediocre

lighting. They are the perfect pictures for an encyclopedia? but from an

artistic photographic perspective the images are boring and have little

value."

- - - - -

I though he was talking about Yellowstone Park. If I see one more picture of
El Capitan I think I'll barf.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] S2 on a Safari)