Subject: [Leica] the blues
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:31:36 -0400

now you've really made my day!!
:-)
shall have to learn how to do the vignetting but will do.
and a print is your's for sure.
many many thanks!
bharani

Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:25:45 -0700
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] the blues
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I did, but on seeing the results, I didn't!

I personally think this is much stronger and keeps my ryes looking
around all the detail inside the frame rather than jutting from one
bright object to another. I'm really seeing things I didn't see
before: the wording on the windows that ties right into what the image
is all about).

In my opinion you could do one more thing to really finish it off.
Burn in the top just a bit and the top corners a bit more to the
inside (a bit of vignette) to lower the brightness of the orange.
Also on the bottom burn in the bottom horizontal edge a bit. I dont
think you need to vignette the bottom corners as they are dark, but
you should maybe try and see. This would REALLY provide a frame within
the borders and will focus sight a bit more.

Then print and hang it on the wall (or send it to me for my wall)!!

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com