Subject: [Leica] Summarit 50 and M9
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:11:15 -0400

Does anyone use the new Summarit 50 on their M9? Recently, at the Leica
Gallery in NYC, I saw a Summarit 50 for the first time and I'm amazed
at the small size of it. I've got chrome rigid 'Cron, a DR 'Cron and a
Canon 50 /1.2, all of which I like for their individual signatures and
purposes.
Lately I've been looking for more compact lenses though and the 50
Summarit is the most compact non-collapsible lens ever made, it looks
like (aside from the 50 Elcan but I won't be having one of them anytime
soon.)
So is anyone happy with their 50 Summarit 2.5 on their M9?

Thanks all,
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Summarit 50 and M9)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Le Ballon jaune (link OK))