Subject: [Leica] making their move
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 21:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

Likewise, in the US and South America.? (SA was a little less polite to
start with but eased up a lot as things went on, and after some of the
things I saw from other USian tourists I don't blame them for being
tetchy....)

Was in a mall last night, shooting musicians, as it happens.? Think I'm
going to wind up selling some prints to management, when all's said and
done...

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] IMG: A few from tonight)
Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] making their move)