Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Switzerland people, mainly
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:25:13 -0400

dear nathan,
lovely photos.
the one you marked out, of the waiting husband, immediately reminded
me of this lovely article from 2009 ->

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/magazine/articles/2009/10/04/will_he_hold_your_purse/

occasionally we do get good writing in the boston globe these days.
i have seen many such instances in my hospital too and ever since this
article, i too go "what a prince!"
:-)
bharani