Subject: [Leica] Name that movie
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:37:23 -0600

Nothing to do with Leica or even Peter's question, but I just returned from
seeing a terrific 1978 film called "Straight Time" with Dustin Hoffman,
Harry Dean Stanton and Gary Busey, directed by the Belgian American Ulu
Grosbard.  It was part of a film noir festival at my local arthouse cinema,
though it's more neo-noir than classic noir.  Very gritty and intense film
about a sociopath ex-con (Hoffman) and his failed attempt to go straight.
 Surprisingly good IMO.  Particularly good visually.  Anyone else know it?
 It was new to me.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE