Subject: [Leica] Very low light level urban flowers
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:32:58 -0400

i adore this photo!!

wonderful natural shot.
masterful.
bharani

Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:02:44 -0400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Urban window flowers Morningside Heights NYC
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110715_203850.jpg.html

With the 85 1.8D Nikor lens iso 6400 stopped down to f 2.8.
I cant remember if I let it auto focus or not.
This lens wide open is a real comprise unlike most Leica optics.
But stopped down the f2.8 it shapes up and I like getting a few more petals
in focus.
I could barely see these as I walked down the dark street.

Right down the street from Toms Restaurant. That sing you see at the
beginning of Seinfeld.

Mark William Rabiner