Subject: [Leica] Shooting with Shulman
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 02:55:53 -0400

Did everyone miss the "where's Jim" pix?
Jim to the left of green shirt getting email info.
Mine in hubcap.
I was too busy watching Jim & picking up some pointers.
Really a lot of fun watching him in action. I was a bit pressed for time
& had a little over an hour with Jim & then spent a few minutes doing the
digital shots before leaving to goto work.
Jim took a few of me. Let him use Cooke f2 lens that I brought along
& then later caught me shooting the Relic Porsche.
Made me look so serious!  I'll be posting more with the Cooke later on
as just starting to use it after bought it over 2 years ago. Gave Jim the
honor of using it first. Not the bokeh I'm used to having.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/denik22/

Cheers,
Dennis

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Shooting with Shulman)