Subject: [Leica] sky stitch over Wetzlar
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:05 -0400

Sky over Wetzlar 30 September 2006 40mm Summicron C, Ilford XP2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/031231_190000.jpg.html

After spending some time tweaking a nice sky shot which come up in Bridge a
bit of a sleeper as I'd not noticed before having finished it I saw there
was one just like it only better. So I pasted in the changes. Then I
wondered if it was shot right next to it but the clouds did not look
similar. But from experience I thought id give it a shot anyway and sure
enough I was wrong
Very fond of composing pix with my 40mm CS viewfinder which I got from Rich
Pinto in the Flatiron district.

I cold toned the sky by soaking my Sandisk in gold toner over night. This
coated all the pixels with gold which will fight off all the sulfur dioxide
in the atmosphere. I'll be dead but my images will live forever.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] sky stitch over Wetzlar)