Subject: [Leica] Digital vs film cost
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:09:36 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I have not shot color transparency professionally (or otherwise)
for over 20 years, so guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Yet still...

I suppose you'd have to mortgage your home for a few boxes of
sheet.  :-(

Montie

>>The Pro transparency film that I used to use is especially expensive. I
>>just
rechecked for you from a local shop with (good) E6 processing. It's got
worse.
1x Provia 36 exposure including processsing ann astounding $AUD 37.50 +
$15.50 processing. That's about $1.56 a frame in your pesos currently!
How they justify tht $37.50 vs. BHPhoto prices is somewhat a mystery.

Cheers
Geoff