Subject: [Leica] Digital vs. film cost EYES!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:57:58 -0500

On Jul 18, 2011, at 5:44 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> George when you get around to it check the wiki - one phrase in the middle
> picked out is:
> Macular degeneration can advance to legal blindness.
> The key word being "can" as they did not say "will".
> And its all about how all these people successfully deal with it in their
> working lives.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macular_degeneration
>
> So though not good news it may be that in your case it may not be very bad
> news. Will have fingers crossed for you but you may not need it.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the good intentions.
My mother suffered from this diagnosis and possibility;
though never lost her sight.
I have not yet been diagnosed.

'twas Ted who received the diagnosis
and yes - we will all keep our fingers crossed,
best intentions for and prayers
that, with Tina's dietary and other solid advice,
all will remain visible for as long as Ted's "Great Spirit"
sees fit.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com