Subject: [Leica] Riverside Church a few hours ago
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:40:40 -0400

cold toned it is :-)
bharani

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:26:50 -0400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/110717_205554.jpg.html

In cold toned black and white.
I put the Sandisk in the freezer for an hour.

Using not the 80 f2 which I'd shot the flowers on high line park but with an
internal focusing AF 1.8 a much less compact but much more sophisticated it
would seem optic. More than half the time I have the AF turned off.
 I don't need AF I am AF.

This shot from the Hudson River Greenway. Its a path along the Hudson river
where you can walk hoping to not get hit by a high speed bicycle. And with
the cars from the highway to the other side of you.
But its real aerobic. And feels like 10 degrees cooler then a few blocks in
island. I walked to 125th from 80th.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Riverside Church a few hours ago)