Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2011 #29 (to Richard, Jayanand & Al)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 02:14:32 -0400

>The boy on the right is slightly creepy :-)
>Did you use some sort of film grain simulation?

>Ghostly!

>Quite a catch, Dave.
>One of my favorites.

Richard, Jayanand, Al --

Thanks again for looking and for your support.

I wasn't so sure about this PAW but the positive feedback has been very
satisfying so far.

And, yes Richard, I use a PS plug-in filter called RealGrain to add Tri-X
grain and tonality to almost all of the digital b&w pictures that I take.

.
Dave.

--
2011 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw