Subject: [Leica] Photo costs film vs digital
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:14:33 -0700

Some of us cheapskates filed coffin freezers with film and paper and metro
racks with canned and other chemicals (and say 23xl bulbs, flash bulbs ss
reels etc) as stores died. My cost for a roll of B&W is $0 printed 8 x 10
(of course as those on this list or that auction site know, I sold off the
other bits to reduce this cost to $0==water for processing power for
safelight about the same as digital...).

Stores are still closing and film (like Walgreens apparently) is still
cheap. Stock up!

That said if there is anyone in PDX/SEA et al wanting to horse trade for
Polymax Fine Art, Elite etc I have more than I will use in several decades
Mark