Subject: [Leica] Hello
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:21:09 -0700

Welcome aboard, Paul!  I'm still happily using your 3MK process on an
Epson R-1800.

For those of you unfamiliar with Paul, he's given much to the
photographic community. Tina and Bob have attended his workshops.  And
Paul has selflessly shared his various B&W printing workflows with
us--each the result of a huge amount of experimenting and testing.
Definitely one of the good guys!

--Peter