Subject: [Leica] FF four wildflower shots from the High Line
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:52:22 -0500

On Jul 15, 2011, at 10:44 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

> I think the others are telling me that my monitor calibration is in need
> of correction - the colours on it look much too subdued and as if viewed
> through a pale grey mask.

I'm quite sure that much of the "subdued" is intentionally applied.
Though we must remember that each of our monitors is set to different
brightness, contrast and color balance; and the room light we view in also
has an effect on what we see on our monitors.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com