Subject: [Leica] Love Hope
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:10:26 -0400

people everywhere have become more and more conformist
as their self image and confidence has been continuously eroded by market
forces over the last 40 years
and they have slipped into survival mode

as peter h?eg wrote about the impact of colonialism in greenland
"this glorious ascent would take place in Danish"

spot on!

in india the glorious ascent took place in english, in algeria in french, in
angola in portuguese etc.
book publishing in local languages in india is well past the crisis stage.

awesome photo however Lluis!

Message: 28