Subject: [Leica] Down with Bambi
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:45:37 -0400

Mark Rabner writes:

I'm for the deer! For such overtly over the top gorgeous gentle critters as

deer for there to be a controversy about it then I don't know.

Normally the only thing I don't tolerate is intolerance. But when it comes

to animals of any kind then its big time.

Especially deer for peets sake!  What's wrong with you people!!?!??!

- - - - - -

So Mark,

As a recently arrived New Yorker you must have a soft spot for all those
cute, furry, little rats that outnumber people in the big apple, or the
pigeons that use you as a target for the guano droppings, or perhaps the
roaches that live under your apartment stove and infest the kitchens of your
favorite restaurants. Surely you must enjoy sharing your bed with the
bedbugs that have become the sleeping companion of the year. Tolerance, my
friend, tolerance. They are animals too. A part of nature. And have lived on
the earth far longer than people. Except that Disney never glorified them in
a feature film.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Down with Bambi)