Subject: [Leica] Tourist guide suggestions
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:33:19 +0200

Thank you very much for all your kind comments and cropping
suggestions, I've tried this and I present these two new versions

This one is the cropped version following suggestions of Clayton and Ted
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1020235BN1w.jpg.html

Here is the original framing without any cropping and in color,
following Geoff suggestion
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1020235cw.jpg.html

As you know, my usual preferences are for the B&W. Concerning the
cropping, it focuses better the attention to the couple, but I also
share Geoff comments about a place that is a nice souvenir and
reference for all the friends I have meet in Barcelona.

Thanks for looking, your opinions always help!

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Tourist guide suggestions)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Tourist guide suggestions)